Special Live Virtual Workshop Event: To do our part in helping to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronvirus, we are changing the previously scheduled hands-on workshop at the Zenith kit factory (scheduled for April 23) to a virtual live workshop. So rather than having participants travel to come to the factory to build their rudder, we will be shipping rudder kits to them (ahead of time, with the needed rudder assembly tools), and be broadcasting live video of the build class so that participants can go through the entire rudder build experience!
We’ll even plan on a live factory tour and demo flight! We’ll be sharing more details shortly on how we’ll be broadcasting the event live. For this first-ever live broadcast event we will be building the STOL CH 750 Super Duty rudder assembly only.
To participate in this first-ever event you will need the following:
- CH 750 SD rudder kit (we will have this shipped to you prior the event)
- Required tools for assembly (order with the rudder kit)
- Workshop and device with internet access to view and hear the live event
Required tools: The STOL CH 750 Super Duty kit is the most advanced kit ever produced by Zenith Aircraft. The entire rudder kit has been completely pre-drilled (final hole size match-drilled) and is ready to cleco and rivet together.
- Buy the complete recommended tool kit (especially if you’re planning to build the entire kit)
- Buy individual recommended tools (link coming soon)
- Video: Assembling the STOL CH 750 SD rudder
- Video: Assembling the rudder and STOL CH 750 Super Duty demo flight at the Zenith Workshop
- Video: Zenith Aircraft’s February 2020 factory workshop
USA Shipments Only. While we would love to make this available to all customers around the world we don’t believe that any rudder kits will arrive in time for any international shipments.
Note: Availability of rudder kits and tools is limited. This event is subject to cancellation (if we are unable to broadcast live).